Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcome Back

   Welcome back everybody! It has been a long time, but I think I am ready to continue on with blogging. I have been considering coming back for a while, so I have read most of my old posts. One thing I can say for sure: my life has changed incredibly since March. Even more since this time last year.
   First thing I have to say, I am having a baby boy! We are expecting in April. This is an exciting time in the pregnancy. First, because we just found out the sex of the baby which means we can continue preparing for the baby. Second, we can feel the baby moving all day every day. He is going to be a very active kid it seems.
   The second big change is a new job. I had spent a lot of time working on resumés in the last year; even wrote a bit on resumé writing here. I was starting to feel the pinch for money, so I put my resumé to good use. Apparently, I write a decent one, because I got the job on the first try. I work for a gigantic technology consulting firm, Accenture. I am an associate software developer for them. So far, it has been a wonderful experience. I am also still working in quality assurance on the side.
   I have several other things going on too, but really, I will start talking about what I am here to talk about.
   I have been doing a lot of gaming, and I have a couple of reviews going into editing, almost ready to post. Some of the games I have completed over the last few months include Ico, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, NBA Jam, and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. I am playing a couple of other games as well, so blogs for those will be coming. I bought an iPad, actually, two. They are awesome and I will have a tech blog for that. I also have some programming discussions in the works as well as some process discussions. I do believe I will continue with Wednesday's Wallpaper too, so check it out.
   I think I have given enough for a quick read today. I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I also hope all of you Black Friday shoppers are getting a good rest by now. It feels good to be back. In leaving, I will give you a new track from one of my all-time favorite bands, Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment