Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekly Progress Report


********************************
* Objective Grade *
********************************
* Cover Letter Template A- *
* Font Adjustment C *
* Installer D *
* Combos F *
* Android Project F *
********************************

   Well, I said I had a tall order for myself. A busy workweek did not help me accomplish much. The cover letter template is complete. Everything else is a work in progress. Moving and work and other things will be keeping me very busy these next few weeks, so I will definitely be scaling back my goals. I really need to be working on at least one of my programming projects, so my focus for this next week will be the C++ version of Swap Meet Server. I have adjustments that need to be made, but as I have said before, I do have a version ready to play. If anybody is interested, let me know and I will send you a copy.

****************************************
* Random Week-Long Personal Stats *
****************************************
* Description Stat *
****************************************
* Crunches 2640 *
* Videogaming Hours 15 *
* Pieces of Sushi 18 *
* Showers 7 *
* Still Alive? Yes *
****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment