Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Plan - Swap Meet Server Android


Objective Dates
----------------------------------------------------
All menus and menu screens implemented Mon-Fri
----------------------------------------------------

   For my project this week, I am taking a step back. I really need to take the time to learn the Java and Android platform combination. Not having experience with programming languages like Java makes starting out kind of slow. Java works a bit differently than I am used to. However, any investment in time I take to learn the platform is an investment in my future.
   The main goal though is to learn what I need to get my non-game screens and menus implemented. Once I have this working, I know that I will have no problems importing the gameplay modes.
   I left this weekend unscheduled due to plans with the family. Wish me luck! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment