Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekly Plan - 1/10/2011 - 1/16/2011


Objective
***************
Resumé
Cleared Error
Menu Screens
***************

   My first objective for this week is to work on making my resumé look better. I have not been able to get it off my mind since I started last week. The writing in it is just too plain. When the time comes, I do not want to be handing out a resumé that reads as if it were produced by a robot.
   My second goal is to clear this side-by-side configuration error I get from my C++ / DirectX projects. I plan to approach this from several directions. First, I am wiping clean an old laptop in order to be able to test projects in a non-development environment. Second, I plan to try to clear the error using several methods I have been looking into on the internet. Third, I will learn to make a proper installer as to hopefully not have this occur again.
   Finally, I really need to get this Android project rolling. As I stated, I really did not get to work on it this last week. I need to get some momentum so I can get this project out and call it a release. Late nights and early mornings will hopefully get this moving. It is unfortunate, I do not believe I will be purchasing any texts this week to be able to help. While the internet excels at helping in some areas, it does not do quite so well in many others. I will simply have to keep working at this slowly to get it doing what I need it to do.
   Alright, that is my goals and plans for the week. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment