Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

   In the spirit of Christmas, I thought I would attempt to start a conversation about what everybody got for Christmas. I will share what I got. Please feel free to share yours in the comments!

Fart-Sound Enabled Goo - James
Corner Pillow with Armrests - Madison
Slippers - Jennifer
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion PS3 - Jennifer
Fruitcake - Jennifer
Coffee Grinder - Jennifer
Mario Rising Sun T-Shirt - Jennifer and kids
Hungry Guy T-Shirt - Jennifer and kids
Button-Down Polyester T-Shirt - Jennifer
Best Buy Gift Card - Michael and Gabby
Rechargeable Wiimote Battery Set - Jennifer
3-Piece Candle set (for me & Jen) - Gabby's parents
Help Making Christmas Easier - Mom and Step-dad
2011 Calendar w/Russian
as Calendar-guy - Jennifer

   I know I am probably missing one or two gifts there, so do not get mad if I forgot. We also received all kinds of Christmas cards this year. Always nice to know people care enough about you to put a stamp on a card and mail it! As you can see, I live the spoiled life. However, that is what Christmas is all about these days. Overindulge and have fun with your family. Speaking of which, I am ending now to go play with my kids. Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you have a wonderful day.
   What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment